Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Return of Taco Salad Night and an Interview of Amanda by Katie

Good news for all, tonight is the first Taco Salad Night since the No €Lettuce Disaster of Mid-January 2008.

Amanda's Anecdotes and Antidotes-
I thought I would tell you that after figuring out the mystery of our last post, the meaning of €, we realized on the other side of the arrow key, that € is nuzzling, there is a $. Why you need a $ by the arrow keys and also one on the #4 ($) is a new mystery to us. I feel that with this added clue, had we paid closer attention to Katie's keyboard, we should have immediately realized the meaning of €. Also, I often find that I have accidentally punch the € key where it is not needed. It's as if the Euro is trying to creep into American society wherever it can, like a spy. So, in the spirit of being lazy and the encouragement of infiltrating the other side to gather information for the fatherland (patria, patriae), I shall leave any and all € signs in the places they are so flagrantly appearing without my permission.€
Also, for most poisons, a bezoar can provide to be a useful antidote.

And now, I will interview you:
First off, I think our readers would like to know what is your favorite thing about the fatherland?
pie
When you interviewed me, it was all about my old work. Would you like to talk about your old work?
No
Would you like to talk about your current work?
Nah. Let me tell you what I would like to talk about . . .
What's that?
We have a new location for our toothbrushes in the bathroom (for now). It is possibly temporary; we don't know. I will tell you how it came about: it all happened this morning as I stood alone in the bathroom finishing brushing my teeth. . .
Toothbrushing is very interesting, but I think we should move on.
€So, ask me a question.
When you are sleeping, and you wake up in the middle of the night, do you look at the clock?
I do not look at the clock. It makes me feel anxious. Actually, that is a lie. I do look at the clock, but an article once told us not to. Now, about what I would like to talk about: I finished watching season one of S$targate Atlantis the other day at nap time.
How did that make you feel?
Well, I will tell you, a bit sad, a bit anxious for the next season (like looking at the clock in the middle of the night), and a bit (a lot) happy, because I do enjoy it.
Well, that's great. I am so happy for you. Moving on. What do you predict for the Royals this year?
Nothing but winning (I'm an optimist).
Yeah, it takes a twisted sort of blend of optimism, cynicism, and a great imagination (imaginism) to be a good Royals fan.
We have to go to the grocery store now.
That is all. Goodbye.

Coming Soon: A special weekend update that will include the next part (and possibly the ending) of The Indefinite Journey Home by Amanda Johnson and Katherine Schnose. €

3 comments:

Jake said...

I think that I like your blog, thanks for writing and entertaining. Also, thanks for opening your home to us for things like Lost.

Brett said...

you left out masochism

Juliet said...

I wish I had a euro sign. :(