Wednesday, July 23, 2008

results request

hello my dear roommate.

well, you may have thought this day would never come. But in fact it is now here. This is the day that I write my first solo blog. You may be shocked to find out that you are sitting right next to me as I blog this. But then again who knows. You might turn around and talk to me before I finish this in which case you will see what I am doing. Actually I can see what you are doing since I am sitting behind you and you are looking at information for your new online schooling. By the way when is that going to start? I wish you the best of luck. Sometimes class can be fun! (there might even be prizes, who knows). Okay probably no prizes, and I will not promise you any because we all know how I am about coming through with prizes I have offered. I don't quite understand what you like about taking a class without getting to see any people, but you love it so congratulations.
Now on a very important subject. There have been many rumors and accusations flying around about our future living situation. Well all of those rumors and accusations are true. soon we will no longer live together. I will not go into my feelings on this matter, for I don't want to dampen any good mood any reader might happen to be in while reading this. I will keep all discussion purely focused on the blog. I am trying to predict the change this may have on our blogging habits. I am afraid to say that it might make it worse. But then again the good news is that we could not possibly blog any less than we do now and still call ourselves bloggers. even though i am pretty sure i have never called you a blogger before, you never know when I may decide to start. But maybe, since I will never see you anymore, our entire friendship will be reduced to writing. I don't know how far mental picture texts can go. For now though I will choose to live in denial. I will blog only on the rarest of occasion, because I will always see you so often.
now that we have settled that I would like to talk about upcoming events. We are about to set out for a nice road trip. We will be leaving Friday after work and returning on Sunday. There will be so much fun and adventure I can't even begin to describe it all here. So I won't even bother trying. Just be ready to hold on to your hat. If you don't have a hat, you better get one.
There is just one last issue to address. What's the deal about promising ice cream if people don't like the blog? it just seems a little backwards to me. Ice cream seems more fun than that. that is all, good bye.
(by the way if you wonder about the title, it is what I most commonly use as a subject for work emails, and I just sort of typed it and then left it).

3 comments:

Juliet said...

katie, what a lovely blog! what a great surprise to find!

also, jeremy wants ice cream, no matter the stipulation.

Amanda and Katie said...

we can have an ice cream gathering.

papathebald said...

Did someone say Ice Cream?