Sunday, June 1, 2008

The goals of two roommates for the month of €June

Amanda will clean out her car. Soon.
Amanda will clean her side of the room that is slowly taking over the whole room.
Amanda will run a 5k in 30 min.
Amanda and Timothy will finished their draft of Mr. Elephant Throws a Party.
Amanda will go see Iron Man.
Amanda will think of a name for her future dog.

Katie will look into different ways to spend her 40 hour work week.
Katie will work on screen printing. (if you want a screen printed shirt, we will make you one)
Katie will take a class at JCCC.
Katie will take a sign language class, or one on learning to read braille.
Katie will bike to work, bike to the gym, and then bike home.

Katie will go to the gym 3 days a week.
Katie will swim with her new goggles.
Katie will figure out her life.
Katie will avoid going to see Iron Man.
Katie will find a new hair style she likes, and get her hair cut.


Katie and Amanda will blog twice a month.
Amanda and Katie will have an Asian Lawn Party.
Katie and Amanda will have an Asian Lawn Party on June 28th.
Amanda and Katie may change the date of their Asian Lawn Party.
Katie and Amanda will plan their meals for dinner, like Chicken Sandwich Night, or good ol' Taco Salad Night.
Amanda and Katie will learn where to recycle their aluminum cans in their neighborhood.
Katie and Amanda will finish their story on their blog, and it will end happily.
Amanda and Katie will give out more Triumph Points.
Katie and Amanda will love the Royals even when they lose for twelve straight games when they should be winning because their pitchers are pitching beautifully or their batters are scoring a lot of runs, but they just can't pull it together and fail instead.

8 comments:

Jake said...

So, I was talking to you last evening about triumph points, and I missed the most essential part of the conversation. What can I do to earn a triumph point? The best I could figure out was to make a margarita with rubbing alcohol that was also excellent for Katie. It seems to me that this is an impossible task.

Juliet said...

my goal is to read the blogs that you write.

papathebald said...

I must say, your goals are worthy and I'm coming every night by your place just to make sure I don't miss the Asian Lawn Party.

My primary life goal is to not get hurt while attempting to read any blogs when I get around to them.

My short term goal summary: to not be obnoxious while I am feverishly anticipating your Glorious and Magnificent Asian Lawn Party.

So there . . .

Juliet said...

hehe. i hope papa does come to your house every night, with party hat on hand, just to make sure there is no asian lawn party that night.

Brett said...

Did you already fail to blog twice this week?

Adam said...

There is weeping here,
inside. Solved only by the
completion of tales.


That's my attempt at a haiku :=:

Emily said...

I was so excited when I first read this at the thought of two posts to read every week. Then, sadness. At least you're making it easy for Juliet to reach her goal.

Juliet said...

Hehe, yes emily it has been quite quite easy!