Thursday, February 7, 2008

Without another

Shh, quiet, it's late at night, and Katie is sleeping and not awake. She has no knowledge of this post nor does she know of it's creation. I am solo posting simply because we have neglected you, our faithful and full of faith readers. We have a few and a couple of excuses, but I won't mention them here or there, for I haven't the desire or motivation to do so alone and without someone else to aid me. I am here at such a late hour and so long into the night, to ease your mind a bit and put to rest your worries. We shall return soon and quickly together and not without the other. Let that calm your dampened spirits and encourage your darkened soul.
One more word and comment, the reason I am here alone is to give you the answers to our tricky (though, not tricksy) crossword. I've had some difficulty and hardships figuring out and interpreting what I meant by the clues and questions, myself. And since I disposed and got rid of the answers by mistake and not on purpose, I had to work and labor at it for a bit of a while before I remembered them and they came back to my memory:

Across:
2. royals
3. costco
6. taco salad night
8. faucet
9. euro
10. amanda
12. triumph point
14. robin hood
15. cigarette smoke
16. drink treat
17. getting drunk
18. untitled
19. china star

down
1. katie
2. racquetball
4. the compound
5. crocheting
7. FO
11. zyrtec
13. bones


I hope they are correct and right, though they might not be and could be false in some spots or places.
It's rather lonely and alone without Katie here to type and write on the keyboard with me. Hopefully, she won't shoot and fire a gun at me because I posted without her and not with her by my side. Keep an eye out and look high and low for me, because I may be dead come morning, when the sun rises in the sky. . .

4 comments:

papathebald said...

Thank you for the answers. I was still trying to copy the physical cross word somehow (didn't do too good on notebook paper). got the first one right!!!!!! Go Big Blue :o)

Juliet said...

Don't be dead, Punkinseed. Yeah, I hadn't tried at it very hard yet...

jill johnson said...

i got all but crocheting, getting drunk, and china star (i thought china star was taco salad)! i get a cookie!

Adam said...

I shall look for you, even on foreign soils, as a watchman looks for the morning.


Actually, I kind of hope I don't see you. It would be really weird to meet you on the streets of Viborg. I am assuming that would mean something would has gone seriously wrong and the situation would not be a happy one. So, with utmost respect and honour to your personage, I hope to never see you in Denmark. (at least this month. Some other time when the chances of such a strange encounter are higher and more predictable I would be greatly pleased to see you in Denmark)